Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome Annette!

Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce our new DT member - Annette! She comes to us with some amazing crafting skills and we are very happy she has joined our team! She will begin creating with us in LTSCB #23 that will go live tomorrow morning!

Without further ado, here she is... her blog is Annette's Creations - please go check it out and leave her some love!


My name is Annette Reed. I am 46 years old. I live in Southeastern Ohio in a small town called McConnelsville in Morgan County. We are a rural area with just a few small towns and no big ones. The town's sign actually calls it a village. McConnelsville is the county seat. The next biggest town is about 28 miles away, but is nothing compared to places like Cincinnati or Cleveland. I work as a school secretary 35 hours a week. My husband's name is Russel (he goes by Russ or Rusty) and he works at the local power plant in Beverly. I have 2 daughters ages 24 & 23 and 2 sons ages 21 & 17. My eldest son joined the Navy last April and we don't see much of him. My youngest son is a senior in high school. My oldest daughter draws for an on-line comic strip and my other daughter works part-time at the Zanesville JC Penney. I have one granddaughter who will be 4 in March and is a great joy to me. I love spending time with her even though she makes me really tired. My time is spent between work, home, and church. My hobbies are reading, card making, and scrapbooking. I watch a lot of movies also. I love to watch movies while I create-although sometimes I end up blocking them out when the creative juices are flowing. I'm thrilled to be the newest member of the Love to Scrap Design Team and look forward to all the good things still to come.


Welcome aboard, Annette! Again, we're very happy you've joined our team and we look forward to lots of fun crafting together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

1 comment:

Cherished said...

Welcome to the Team Annette.